hi guys! happy friday! i took my last final yesterday and i’m now officially done as an undergraduate here at hopkins. it was a strange feeling to go to bed early last night knowing that i didn’t have to wake up and stress about work and class. these next few weeks are going to be crazy between graduation, a wedding in florida, and a trip to boston to help my brother look for an apartment for the fall. my graduate program doesn’t start until september so i plan to use this time to recharge my batteries. what are some of the things you want to accomplish this summer? i have a few things i definitely want to do:
01. buy a new camera! i think it’s the next step for the blog (more personalized posts) and i’ll also use it for grad school.
02. find a summer job.
03. catch up on all the books i want to read. i’ll be updating my pinboard soon enough.
04. get the shop up and running here on veanad.
05. visit the beach.
06. workout. i plan on riding my bike and toning up starting june.
07. find an apartment for the fall!