hi guys! i hope you are all having a great start to your weekend. i took one of my exams this afternoon and have one more research paper and exam standing in between me and my glorious summer vacation. i’ll be spending my weekend writing away and hopefully catching up on some sleep and indulging in a few good meals here and there. as much as i’d love to go out and enjoy the beautiful weather, i’m so tired from all this studying and am excited to take a relaxing shower and catch up on some of my shows and blogs before getting back to work. here are some links to browse through over your weekend:
1. i ordered my first glossybox! i’m excited they’re available for purchase in the states and couldn’t resist. kind of like birchbox, but something tells me i might like it even better. sign up here.
2. a new favorite online store.
3. make that two!
4. i really want to get this book for my new apartment.
5. one of the paintings i will be researching for my paper this weekend.
6. last but not least, an old favorite i’ve been listening to again lately.